Bookkeeping, Accounting, Payroll & Tax Services
We at Mainville & Associates/Associés Inc. provide bookkeeping, accounting and tax services for businesses, individuals and for non-profit organizations. Our bookkeeping services will help you get started in the right direction and cover all your needs in order to keep you balanced and successful. We seek to have a deep understanding of each customer’s needs and opportunities so we can increase the value of our services to you.
With over 30 years of business experience to bring to your business, we offer the following services:
- Full bookkeeping services
- Onsite, offsite or combination
- Full or part time basis
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- General ledger maintenance
- Bank account reconciliation
- Bookkeeping software set-up and support
- Job costing
- HST, payroll deductions, WSIB
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports
- Fixed asset amortization
- Assistance with government audits
- Year-end preparations
- The payroll service is designed to meet each client’s needs
- Provide payroll forms
- Prepare payroll on weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly basis
- Prepare and reconcile Government payroll remittance
- Prepare and file Record of Employment forms
- Prepare and reconcile T4’s, T4A’s and summaries
- Prepare and reconcile WSIB remittances
- Prepare and reconcile EHT remittances
- Prepare form T5018
We offer full income tax preparation for individuals, small businesses and small corporations.
- Preparation of personal tax returns, including self-employed and property rental returns.
- Tax planning
In every process we strive to be a strategic partner for our customers and assist in the success of their business, to reach their goals, and wealth.